|Warm Deltas / Warm Deltas|
|Add Date:||2017-06-01||Pull Date:||2017-08-03|
|Week Ending:||23 Jul||16 Jul||9 Jul||18 Jun||11 Jun||4 Jun|
|1.||Feb 27, 2020:||Being as an ocean |
|4.||Oct 04, 2018:||Being as an ocean |
|2.||Nov 28, 2019:||Being as an ocean |
Music Of Other Rooms
|5.||Jul 17, 2017:||mood memory |
Night With Omni
|3.||Oct 17, 2019:||Being as an ocean |
|6.||Jul 15, 2017:||Narnia |
New LP from LA-via-Atlanta’s Warm Deltas. Radiant psych with a distinct attention to space and a penchant for the epic. Immersive washes of sound, atmospheric vox, glowing organ and keys. Highly recommended. |
Related: Colourmusic, Psychic Ills, Sensations’ Fix
Recommended: 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10
1. (2:24) Intro—Big, bold, sunny.
2. (3:23) *** 16 Letters—Gets cooking right away, cheerful kraut groove, some spacier sections.
3. (3:05) Warm Perfect Maze—Noise track, very subtle drumming.
4. (1:59) ** Night With Omni—Jangly guitar pop. Slows down midway before the return to twee.
5. (2:29) *** Page’s Plane—Somber acoustic. Gets more and more epic, some great horns and organ flairs. Reminds me of Psychic Ills. Packs in a lot in two minutes.
6. (6:42) ** Music of Other Rooms—Spacey ambient. Organ and faded aquatic sounds. Gleaming noise sustain finish.
7. (3:17) ** Psychedelic Baaand—Subdued, heavily layered psych. Great bass. Long ambient outro.
8. (3:13) Sophia—Plodding, noisy jam. Thick fuzz and barely discernible vox. Bit more experimental at the end… bluesy guitar riffs, general noise.
9. (5:34) *** Stoney Island—Stormy, melancholy, epic. Picks up the pace in the second half. Brighter guitar soloing.
10. (8:05) *** …………….—Pounding, kosmische industrial. Glowing strands of French horn, guitars rise in and out of the smoke. Great closer!
|1.||Intro||6.||Music Of Other Rooms|
|2.||16 Letters||7.||Psychedelic Baaand|
|3.||Warm Perfect Maze||8.||Sophia|
|4.||Night With Omni||9.||Stoney Island|