Progressive electronica. Inspired by the American Western and all things krautrock. Though the instrumentation is minimal—mostly piano, guitar, synths, and drums used sparely—it still manages to reach a rich, full sound. And it grooves. Highly recommended!
1. (6:08) ** In Through the Light—Lush, dreamy piano soundscapes. Gets buzzier towards end.
2. (4:28) *** Hidden Song—Distorted guitar-driven krautrock. Gorgeous piano flourishes, bass.
3. (7:39) ** Roulette—Densely layered piano cuts, swirling synths, subtle beats. Locked-in kraut groove, sounds like a horse galloping.
4. (5:12) Horse Follows Darkness—Somber, ominous piano and rising arpeggiated synths. Cloudy, drenched in echo.
5. (7:23) ** Vesuvius—Very electronic, opening sounds like hearing an airplane overhead. Punchy synths lock into another great krautrock style. Futuristic.