|Cantu-Ledesma, Jefre / On The Echoing Green|
|Album:||On The Echoing Green||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2017-06-08||Pull Date:||2017-08-10|
|Week Ending:||6 Aug||30 Jul||23 Jul||16 Jul||9 Jul||2 Jul||18 Jun||11 Jun|
|1.||Thu, 22 Feb 18:||aandreaa|
not deep storage
|4.||Sat, 05 Aug 17:||Hervey Okkles|
Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|2.||Wed, 10 Jan 18:||Super Chuck|
The Fuzz Deli
|5.||Sun, 30 Jul 17:||J.S. Bump|
The Daily Bump
|3.||Sat, 05 Aug 17:||agent scully and Sam I Am|
|6.||Thu, 27 Jul 17:||agent scully|
Dreamy late spring/early summer sounds. Ambient-shoegaze-noise artist working primarily with guitar, synthesizer, and drum machine. Stronger pop elements make for his most straightforwardly shoegaze record yet, continuing in the vein of his previous tape In Summer. More vocal-driven than usual and features the hazy vox of Argentinian singer-songwriter Sobrenadar. Gorgeous, heady stuff.|
Related: Noveller, Belong, Stargazer Lilies, Moonbell
Favorites: 2, 3, 4, 5, 8
1. (1:27) In a Copse—Slow, eerie, marchlike.
2. (10:07) *** A Song of Summer—Joyous, exhilarating. Hardly slows down until the last few minutes. Ends with soft noise and vocal strands.
3. (2:17) ** Echoing Green—Subdued atmospheric solo guitar, later joined by bass.
4. (6:43) ** The Faun—Straining, swaying guitars beneath waves of noise. Nostalgic. Last minute is extremely sparse noise with an unsteady drumbeat.
5. (5:01) *** Tenderness—Uplifting, glowing guitars. Vox seem very Present. Soft glittery outro.
6. (3:14) Vulgar Latin—Harsh white noise and tape hiss. Gradually builds in weird found sounds, drones, piano.
7. (1:28) Autumn—More noise, tape hiss to start. Pretty guitars bloom for a short while.
8. (6:00) ** Dancers at the Spring—Starts with loud tapping before some swirling melodic guitars enter the landscape. Overall calm and contemplative.
9. (2:06) Door to Night—Mostly frantic noise and found sound until a pleasant ambient finish.
|1.||In A Copse||5.||Tenderness|
|2.||A Song Of Summer||6.||Vulgar Latin|
|4.||The Faun||8.||Dancers At The Spring|
|9.||Door To Night|