Shoegaze from Minnesota led by a brother/sister duo who alternate on vox. Dazed but still energetic with a lot of reverb and distortion, closer to an alternative rock styling of shoegaze. I love this band!
1. (2:36) *** High Time—Fast-paced, head-nodding, driving. High times. Female vox.
2. (3:46) *** Scatter—More subdued with a lo-fi psych sensibility, like Is/Is. Epic spacious guitar solos. Female vox.
3. (3:25) Spiders—Bit more twee, reminds me of JAMC at their fastest. Male vox.
4. (4:46) **** Slipping—Sort of like MBV and Weed. Denser effects and glowing guitars. Approaches an intense wall of sound towards the end. Indistinct vox.
5. (3:11) ** Star Of—Very uplifting and twee, think Slumberland Records. Female vox.