|Moon Diagrams / Lifetime Of Love|
|Album:||Lifetime Of Love||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Moon Diagrams||Added:||Jun 2017|
|Add Date:||2017-07-05||Pull Date:||2017-09-05||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Sep 3||Aug 27||Aug 20||Aug 13||Aug 6||Jul 30||Jul 23||Jul 16|
|1.||Dec 06, 2018:||deep storage |
The Ghost And The Host
|4.||Aug 31, 2017:||moodswings |
|2.||Jan 09, 2018:||Magnetized Toner: Best of 2017 (Part 2) |
|5.||Aug 31, 2017:||Totally A |
End Of Heartache
|3.||Oct 09, 2017:||Reckless Burning |
|6.||Aug 26, 2017:||Music Casserole |
End Of Heartache
Dream techno/outsider pop. Debut record from Moses Archuleta, the drummer and co-founder of Deerhunter. Recorded over a 10-year period in Georgia & Manhattan, it deals with themes of love and loss as inspired by the end of his decade-long relationship/marriage as well as various life moments of catharsis and joy. Lots of lush, endless soundscapes and subtle beats. Highly recommended!|
Related: MJ Guider, Vinyl Williams, Still Corners
Favorites: 2, 3, 4, 5, 8
1. (2:26) Playground—Elevated, ambient, with hazy operatic vox.
2. (3:39) ** Moon Diagrams—Smooth, slow-motion glam. Muted vox, heavy echo & haze. Glowing outro.
3. (6:39) ** Nightmoves—Trancelike, meditative ambient techno. Silvery atmospheric sounds. Ends cold.
4. (11:34) ** Blue Ring—Dreamy outsider pop. Killer groove. Morphs into a jazzier keyboard-driven style.
5. (14:06) * The Ghost and the Host—Ambient techno floating through a tunnel at 3am. Background synth rises and falls. Noise finish.
6. (5:30) Magic Killer—Deep house. Lonesome, nostalgic.
7. (3:41) Bodymaker—Plodding drum machine track. Languid, soulful vox. Like an extended outro to track 2.
8. (5:12) * End of Heartache—Jangly guitar pop. Abrupt shift to ambient at 4:40
|1.||Playground||5.||The Ghost And The Host|
|2.||Moon Diagrams||6.||Magic Killer|
|4.||Blue Ring||8.||End Of Heartache|