|Add Date:||2017-07-12||Pull Date:||2017-09-12|
|Week Ending:||Sep 10||Sep 3||Aug 27||Aug 20||Aug 13||Aug 6||Jul 30||Jul 23|
|1.||Apr 25, 2018:||The Library
|4.||Sep 02, 2017:||Narnia
|2.||Sep 13, 2017:||The Library
|5.||Aug 30, 2017:||The Library
|3.||Sep 06, 2017:||The Library
|6.||Aug 24, 2017:||moodswings
1. *(3:50)—Crunchy, sunny. Vague sing-song feel. “Mayday, mayday—we’ve left our heyday.”
2. (6:08)—Loping, easygoing jam. Pleasant keyboards and shaker.
3. (2:43)—Major key acoustic strumming. Lazy, melodic electric guitar interplay.
4. *(3:11)—Comparatively heavy and distorted. Rolling drum beat, but still pretty slow. “There’s nothing wrong with the 21st century that wasn’t wrong with the 20th too.”
5. (4:04)—Mid-tempo, light, jazzy drums. Lots of bright, bleepy keyboard.
6. *(5:34)—Angular mid-tempo jam. Completely entrancing guitar lines; I spent several days on end with this song stuck in my head. Vocals don’t enter until the muted conclusion.
7. (2:49)—Distorted, downcast rave-up, in the way only the Kadane brothers could do it.
8. (2:47)—Bouncy mid-tempo waltz, sung by Bubba.
9. *(6:26)—Jagged, coiled guitar melodies. Crunchy, dark. Long, subtle, gorgeous build.
10. (2:47)—Straightforward song, could be considered upbeat if not for the lyrics. Relaxed acoustic strumming, droning keyboard.
|2.||Snow||7.||The Party's Over|
|4.||Recent History||9.||The Beast|
|5.||The Last Fall||10.||Dead And Alive|