|Various Artists / Cuba! Cuba!|
|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Jul 2017|
|Label:||Putumayo World Music|
|Add Date:||2017-07-12||Pull Date:||2017-09-12||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Sep 17||Sep 10||Sep 3||Aug 27||Aug 20||Aug 13|
|1.||Dec 27, 2018:||Hanging in the Bone Yard |
|4.||Sep 12, 2017:||Waste FM |
|2.||Sep 13, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Chan Chan, Puente A Mi Gente
|5.||Sep 10, 2017:||The Daily Bump |
|3.||Sep 13, 2017:||Multilingual Sampler |
Guajira, Al Monte, Oriente, A Buena Vista
|6.||Sep 10, 2017:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
Puente A Mi Gente
Although some look on Putumayo compilations as “music lite,” I love them. They’re always good, top notch artists and a great way to discover new performers you may not have heard. This one is no exception, lots of dishy Cuban jazz, sexy dances, playful energy. Mix up some Cuba Libres and grab your sweetie. All tracks recommended|
1. Relaxed romantica w/great male vocals. Nicely sophisticated.
2. Bright horns, warm piano & perc . Male vox, a lazy, sweet sway
3. A relaxed Cuban classic, great vox, wonderfully stylish guajira
4. Sweet trumpet, cha cha percussion, light keys & flute. So good.
5. Modern tropicale, great band & sexy vocals. These guys are cool.
6. Classic big band guajira with style, brassy and sexy.
7. Wonderful rhumba w/tight arrangement of horns & vocals.
8. THE Cuban son by a master. Sophisticated and stylish. Oh yeah!
9. Contemporary take on the Cuban tres, energy & flair. Fem vox.
10. Nicely playful male vox, sort of a cha cha jazz sway