|Seafang / Solid Gold|
|Label:||Emotional Response Records|
|Add Date:||2018-02-23||Pull Date:||2018-04-27|
|Week Ending:||Apr 22||Apr 8||Apr 1||Mar 18||Mar 11||Mar 4||Feb 25|
|1.||Apr 27, 2022:||new year, new me (rebroadcast from Mar 26, 2018) |
|4.||Apr 06, 2018:||Sound Landscapes |
|2.||Sep 30, 2021:||Hot Probs (rebroadcast from Mar 13, 2018) |
|5.||Apr 04, 2018:||The Fuzz Deli |
|3.||Apr 21, 2018:||Music Casserole |
|6.||Mar 26, 2018:||new year, new me |
Solid Gold is the latest EP by SeaFang, a dream pop/shoegaze band from Saint Petersburg, Florida. This extended play combines their two recent recordings, the newest single Solid Gold and 2016’s Motorcycle Song, released originally as a 7” vinyl single on Elephant Stone Records. Upbeat tempos, delicate vocals, jangly guitars, and endless melancholy.|
RIYL: Veronica Falls, Lush, Crocodiles, The Flatmates and The Fireworks.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5
1. (2:49) *Solid Gold – Fast tempo guitar-driven popper. Reminds me of some of those upbeat Lush songs.
2. (3:51) **Stardust – Part The Jesus & Mary Chain, part Adorable. Upbeat tempo. Nice vocals and guitars.
3. (2:48) ***Motorcycle Song – Fast tempo guitar driven-track with an attitude. The Lush fascination continues.
4. (2:48) Summertime – Another fast tempo dream popper. Guitars everywhere.
5. (3:28) **Be The One – Medium-up tempo recording with a nice late 1980s underground guitar pop feeling. Nice chorus.
|1.||Solid Gold||3.||Motorcycle Song|
|5.||Be The One|