|Great Harry Hillman, The / Tilt|
|Artist:||Great Harry Hillman, The||Added:||03/2018|
|Add Date:||2018-04-01||Pull Date:||2018-06-03|
|Week Ending:||3 Jun||8 Apr|
|1.||Sat, 02 Jun 18:||Eme O|
|2.||Wed, 04 Apr 18:||Your Imaginary Friend|
Very open-format / non-conventional / improvisational style of avant garde jazz. Combines a collection of dreamy and eccentric transitions within each of the tracks. Each of the tracks showcases the various deliveries of bot the saxophone and bass clarinet. At the same time, each of the tracks feels likes it’s narrating a short story, All radio friendly. All instrumental tracks. Recommended tracks: 2, 5 & 7|
1. Extremely mellow and relaxing style towards the 1st half of the track. Transitions into upbeat rhythms and back into a more quiet sounding track.
2. Uptempo drums with a bouncy bass guitar / quirky guitar riffs in a deep and mellow rhythm with a low sounding bass clarinet. Recommended.
3. Melodic rhythm with an easy flowing horn to the tempo. Mid-tempo to quiet transition changes. Uptempo beats towards the end.
4. Dark sounding style vibe. Creepy and synthetic mid-tones with subtle feedback. Goes from very mellow to noisy throughout the track.
5. Very quiet and melodic. Mostly horn with very little drums and guitar. Recommended.
6. Dreamy-mid tempo. Very theatrical sounding with a hint of classic 90.s alternative / modern rock.
7. Bouncy, quirky, cartoonish sound with impromptu feedback. Very John Zorn / Naked City style. Recommended.
8. Empty sounding guitar intro. Downbeat and very slow tempo with light wind chimes towards the end.
|2.||Strengen Denkt An||6.||Remazing Ace|
|3.||The New Fragrance||7.||How To Dice An Onion|