|Mcguire, Mark / Guitar Meditations Vol. Iii|
|Album:||Guitar Meditations Vol. Iii||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2018-10-08||Pull Date:||2018-12-10||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||2 Dec||4 Nov||14 Oct|
|1.||Dec 01, 2018:||Narnia |
|4.||Oct 13, 2018:||Narnia |
|2.||Nov 28, 2018:||The Fuzz Deli |
10.10.2014 Pt. Ii
|5.||Jul 28, 2018:||Narnia |
|3.||Nov 03, 2018:||Music Casserole |
Ambient/experimental. Lots of layers of guitar and synth. The sound feels dense, but also deeply relaxing and mellow. Reminds me a bit of Sonar because of the layering and intricate rhythms, but this definitely isn’t math rock--it’s more relaxed and quiet.|
All are good, but perhaps start with 1, 3, 4.
1) 11.05.2016 (7:27): Begins with rush of beautiful sound: overwhelming and great. Gradually quiets down and becomes tranquil. Big Bang and the aftermath.
2) 08.01.2014 (21:45): Very sedate. Lightly plucking guitars. Becomes quite spacey at times in the middle.
3) 11.11.2013 (for my Father) (12:18): Like a waltz. Intricate and with more momentum than some of the other tracks.
4) 04.30.2016 (8:41): Warm, affectionate. Like looking up at the stars with a friend on a peaceful night.
5) 10.10.2014 pt II (4:32): Very spacey. Less structure than some of the other tracks, and less dominated by guitar, just a texture of rippling sound.
6) 10.10.2014 pt 1 (18:31): Watery. Lots of distorted guitar picking swirls together. By the end, feels very tranquilizing.
|2.||08.01.2014||5.||10.10.2014 Pt. Ii|
|3.||11.11.2013 (For My Father)||6.||10.10.2014 Pt. I|