|B 301 / Mi Yo Deficiente|
|Album:||Mi Yo Deficiente||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2018-08-12||Pull Date:||2018-10-14|
|Week Ending:||14 Oct||7 Oct||9 Sep||26 Aug|
|1.||Tue, 09 Oct 18:||Telepathic Juan|
|4.||Wed, 22 Aug 18:||Super Chuck|
The Fuzz Deli
|2.||Wed, 03 Oct 18:||DJ Genesis|
|5.||Sun, 19 Aug 18:||Telepathic Juan|
Magnetized Toner: 3 AM
|3.||Wed, 05 Sep 18:||DJ Stace|
Mi Yo Deficiente is the first EP and second official release by the Naucalpan, Mexico band B 301. The trio, a practitioner of 21st century screamo rock with deep tendencies toward math rock and slowcore, continues their intense search for a sound that merges slow/fast tempos, guitar riff jaunts, and intermittent vocal intrusion. Their slowcore adventures toward the end of the EP are quite interesting.|
RIYL: Así Hablaron Los Cardíacos, Duster, Acetone
Recommended Tracks: 2, 3, 4
1. (3:12) Mi yo deficiente (Intro) – Medium/fast tempo track. Slowly takes intensity but never takes off. Perfect as intro song. Instrumental.
2. (5:16) **Abstracciones – Medium-up/fast tempo composition. Emo energy mixed with guitar distortions and classic punk attitude.
3. (3:06) ***No se culpe a nadie – Fast tempo recording. Reminiscent of late 1980s Sonic Youth with effervescent guitars and art rock accelerations. Killer track.
4. (2:55) **Gold Dust (Duster Cover) – Medium tempo track. Flawless cover of a song by one of the lesser known cool California slowcore bands, Duster (originally from San Jose). Solid.
5. (3:51) Ventana – Medium-up tempo recording. Another instrumental track with fine guitar routes. Math rock forever.
|1.||Mi Yo Deficiente (Intro)||3.||No Se Culpa A Nadie|
|2.||Abstracciones||4.||Gold Dust (Duster Cover)|