|Add Date:||2018-09-09||Pull Date:||2018-11-11|
|Week Ending:||Oct 28||Oct 7||Sep 30||Sep 23||Sep 16|
|1.||Oct 27, 2018:||Music Casserole
|4.||Sep 29, 2018:||Narnia
|2.||Oct 03, 2018:||Brownian Motion
|5.||Sep 26, 2018:||The Library
|3.||Oct 03, 2018:||The Library
|6.||Sep 19, 2018:||Brownian Motion
1. *(4:27)—Very slow. Sweet and swaying, like an alt-country duet at half speed.
2. *(4:38)—Slow, like ’90s indie rock in amber. Kind of funny. “Walking around like a chicken with it’s head cut off / that was last year.”
3. (4:06)—Slow, deep and plodding like Codeine.
4. *(3:50)—Mid-tempo, rocking, with catchy pedal steel licks. Pop? Declarative harmonies.
5. (4:04)—Instrumental, no drums. High and lonesome pedal steel melodies.
6. (3:15)—Very slow, calming, airy. The end reminds me of Bedhead.
7. (2:45)—Slow, again like indie rock at half speed. Nice subtle pedal steel touches.
8. (2:45)—Slow, sludgy. Tin can vocals and acoustic guitar, and no other instruments.
9. *(4:38)—Very slow. Strained vocals, beautiful dark chord progressions. Very Bluetile Lounge. There’s a gorgeous live video of this on Youtube, done by a blog called Swell Tone.
|2.||Chicken||6.||Peace & Quiet|
|3.||30 Hrs||7.||Lead Cord|