|Christafari / Anthems|
|Label:||Lion Of Zion Entertainment|
|Add Date:||2019-01-01||Pull Date:||2019-03-05||Charts:|
|Week Ending:||24 Feb||17 Feb||20 Jan||13 Jan||6 Jan|
|1.||Sep 13, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
One Thing Remains (feat. Avion Blackman)
|4.||Jan 19, 2020:||Lift Jesus Higher as presented by ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries |
10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
|2.||May 24, 2020:||Lift Jesus Higher |
Holy Spirit, Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)
|5.||Dec 08, 2019:||ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|3.||Feb 02, 2020:||LJH, Pt 2 |
Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)
|6.||Nov 24, 2019:||ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Lord You Are Good
Christafari/Anthems/Lion of Zion Entertainment|
Do you love reggae horns!?!?! Lots of that here. Christafari has been bringing listeners their unique brand of reggae music with a Christian message since the late 80s. This is their 21st album!!! Nuff said. The styles on this album range from roots, dancehall, reggae and ragamuffin. They are here to stay. This album is their reggae-tion of some popular worship songs - their covers of some of the most sung songs in modern the American church. Favorite tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7, 11 No FCCs. Review by Kesha of LJH.
1. (4:19) Big horns intro, med-/uptempo ska/reggae song. Electronic accents.
2. (4:02) Nice intro groove transitions into slow/med tempo reggae jam.
3. (4:47) Spoken word intro. Guest vocalist Dillavou duet with Avion Blackman. Med tempo.
4. (4:58) More of an island ballad featuring female vocal lead. Slow tempo.
5. (5:19) A little African/soca flavor, upbeat nice lead guitar. Features guest vocalist Benny Oke
6. (4:24) Slow reggae ballad with guest female vocalist Dyna
7. (6:11) Synth intro, ethereal sounds, slow groove, with female vocal lead.
8. (4:33) Most grand piano on the album is in the intro of this song. Goes from dramatic intro to more traditional reggae med/tempo beat.
9. (4:58) Saxophone intro to this reggae ballad. Slow tempo.
10. (4:59) Lots of synth and some med tempo song. Nothing significant or original here.
11. (4:32) Another synth heavy ethereal intro with female vocals. SLOW song.
12. (5:19) Distorted guitar and harmonica type sound in the intro instrumental. Song is med tempo reggae, but vocals and song is not very interesting.
13. (3:53) Ska flavor, up beat song with great horns in intro. Upbeat tempo.
14. (4:33) Another ska beat and up tempo with guest vocalist Solomon Jabby.
15. (4:51) Spoken intro sounds like old school radio broadcast. Horns come in for a solo intro. Then med tempo traditional reggae songs. Song about unity.
16. (4:18) Med tempo traditional reggae interpretation of the classic “Amazing Grace” featuring guest vocalist Obie Obien.