|Add Date:||2019-02-07||Pull Date:||2019-04-11|
|Week Ending:||Apr 7||Mar 24||Mar 3||Feb 24||Feb 17||Feb 10|
|1.||May 03, 2023:||Music Is...
|4.||Apr 16, 2019:||Attitude Adjustment
Bite The Hand
|2.||May 28, 2021:||KZSU Time Traveler
|5.||Apr 14, 2019:||w/e
|3.||Feb 28, 2020:||KZSU Time Traveler
|6.||Apr 13, 2019:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
Salt In The Wound
1. (3:12)—Furtive 90s alt-rock feel. Nice desert guitar leads. Lucy Dacus leads.
2. (3:27)—Slow shoegaze beginning switches to modern rock choruses, noisy finish. Phoebe Bridgers leads.
3. *(3:33)—Mid-tempo melancholy acoustic guitar road song. Julien Baker leads.
4. (4:01)—Slow, reverberant. Julien Baker leads. Fakeout build, then a real build. Big anthem rock finish. “I look at you and you look at a screen / I’m in the backseat of my body.”
5. *(4:12)—Dramatic piano and distorted guitar to begin. Slow, intense and sad Magnolia Electric Co-style heartland rock crashes in. Lucy Dacus and Julien Baker lead.
6. *(3:36)—Simple acoustic guitar and voice, lots of reverb. All three singers rotate verses. The chorus is a serious earworm.
|1.||Bite The Hand||4.||Stay Down|
|2.||Me & My Dog||5.||Salt In The Wound|