|Young Paint / Young Paint|
|Label:||The Vinyl Factory|
|Add Date:||2019-08-13||Pull Date:||2019-10-15||Charts:||RPM/Electronica, Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||13 Oct||6 Oct|
|1.||Sep 06, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants (rebroadcast from Oct 3, 2019) |
|3.||Oct 03, 2019:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|2.||Oct 10, 2019:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|4.||Aug 10, 2019:||blown subwoofer |
(i'm posting this review to ZK, but it was actually written by DJ Scott Moulton)|
Review: EP from Actress' AI program, which he's trained on his prior material, and which he now composes and performs with. RIYL Actress. Not sure how much is the AI working on its own, and how much is rearranged and post-produced.
If I had to recommend tracks I would say #2 & #5, just because they have a beat and melody. Plus #5 sort of vocally describes what we are listening to. I also like the breakbeat in track #6. FCC: Clean
1) (2:32) Light keyboard melody & random beat samples, very little rhythm
2) (3:31) Straight beat electronica samples with a repetitive keyboard melody
3) (3:24) Light keyboard melody with electronic wave sounds and random samples, no rhythm
4) (3:49) Random electronic keyboard and samples without any beats or rhythm.
5) (7:12) Electronically modified vocal introduction describing electronically computer AI generated music, then strait beat drum samples with a light keyboard generated melody.
6) (4:12) Breakbeat drum sample with a light repetitive keyboard melody
|1.||Travel Paint||4.||Twisty Paint|
|2.||Neutral Paint||5.||Ai Paint|
|3.||Boy Paint||6.||Kat Paint|