|Label:||Double Double Whammy|
|Add Date:||2019-10-18||Pull Date:||2019-12-20|
|Week Ending:||Dec 1||Oct 27|
|1.||May 27, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Stranded at Settembrini's
|4.||Dec 28, 2019:||Music Casserole
|2.||Dec 17, 2020:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|5.||Dec 21, 2019:||Music Casserole
I Also Have Eyes
|3.||Jan 04, 2020:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|6.||Nov 26, 2019:||Magnetized Toner: With Guest DJs Pixel and DJ Away
1. (4:02)—Slow, barely-there fingerpicking picks up a little major-chord energy over time. "I could have words / Or I could have solitude."
2. *(3:05)—Faster, with slightly ominous verses against more buoyant choruses.
3. (4:27)—Slow. Pastoral synth and eletric guitar tinges. Spoken word start, feels very 90s post-rock. Water sounds.
4. *(4:16)—Tense, soft mid-tempo strumming. Synth drones and bloops. Dark and sung with weariness.
5. *(3:34)—This song, more than any other here, feels like it could be transformed into a rock & roll barnburner. It makes the wide-eyed restraint that much more powerful.
6. (2:36)—High mid-tempo fingerpicked electric guitar, high vocals. This song seems to rise into the air.
7. (2:47)—Very slow, woozy keyboard piano. Walking sounds. Breathy, drifting falsetto.
8. (3:01)—Mid-tempo electric guitar fingerpicking. One of the most upbeat-sounding songs here.
9. (3:35)—Slowish electric guitar, wistful Sibylle-Baier-ish vocal expressions.
10. (1:17)—Multitracked free tempo acoustic guitar, spoken word.
11. *(3:40)—Slow start, picks up. Pleasant, sunny melancholy. Rhythm and vocal delivery reminiscent of Big Thief.
12. *(3:22)—Multitracked midtempo guitars, multitracked vocal whispers. Soothing.
|4.||I Also Have Eyes||10.||Still|
|5.||Ocean Arms||11.||Shadow Bloom|
|6.||Time Is A Dark Feeling||12.||Today I'll Have You Around|