|Add Date:||2020-02-19||Pull Date:||2020-07-15|
|Week Ending:||Mar 1||Feb 23|
|1.||Oct 01, 2020:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|4.||Feb 22, 2020:||Being as an ocean
Midnight Sun / Passenger Side
|2.||Feb 27, 2020:||Being as an ocean
|5.||Feb 19, 2020:||Brownian Motion
|3.||Feb 23, 2020:||Alphabet Soup
Emily Told Me
1. (3:38)—Mid-tempo. Warm and optimistic, no drums. Shadowy, dreamy outro.
2. *(5:52)—Mid-tempo, big and bright. Hypnotic, locked-in rhythm, approching krautrock.
3. *(3:50)—Medium-slow, loping. Late evening feel, a little melancholy. Very nice harmonies.
4. (4:20)—Mid-tempo. Assertive acoustic guitar strumming, with a serene part in the middle.
5. (4:10)—Instrumental. Medium-slow, galloping beat, like something on Cass McCombs's Big Wheel. Organ textures.
6. (6:24)—Slow but urgent, gradual build. Nice saxophone.
7. *(4:28)—Mid-tempo, upbeat, soaring. Great groove, big saxophone solo. "I remember most of all when the warmth was always done."
8. (2:31)—Soft and sweet, just acoustic guitar and voice and chimes.
|4.||Emily Told Me||8.||Sailor Boy|