|Add Date:||2022-03-14||Pull Date:||2022-05-16|
|Week Ending:||May 15||May 8||May 1||Apr 24||Apr 17||Mar 27||Mar 20|
|1.||Jun 11, 2022:||Music Casserole
|4.||May 10, 2022:||Virtually Happy
|2.||May 21, 2022:||Everything
|5.||May 08, 2022:||Alien Hour
|3.||May 14, 2022:||Music Casserole
|6.||May 06, 2022:||Everything in Particular
If I Were
1. (2:54)—Mid-tempo, acoustic guitar and multitracked voice only. "We were parallel lines / now we're off track."
2. *(3:53)—Mid-tempo, ruminative, churning and lumbering, with great quasi-dissonant chords.
3. (3:06)—Slow, a little noisy but not heavy. "Somehow every warm embrace is / leaving me colder."
4. (5:11)—Slow fingerpicked acoustic, with distant and wobbly piano. "Master of Dog / I promise you I'd be your biggest fan."
5. (4:32)—Mid-tempo, close to jangly guitar pop. "It'd be such a waste not to waste yourself / just this one time."
6. *(5:10)—Lovely and slightly ominous slow-dance music, grand and dreamy. Searing singing in the higher registers.
7. (3:22)—FCC (f***). Medium-slow, just acoustic guitar and voice and piano. Borderline country, with an intense chorus.
8. *(1:55)—Mid-tempo, gentle drums and acoustic guitar, a vulnerable and gorgeous miniature.
9. (3:05)—Slow. Jagged electric guitar, drums that enter midway. Wiry and gnarly, reminiscent of Bedhead. "No one will know / but I exist / and that's enough."
10. (2:43)—Medium-slow. Minimal drums, low strummed guitar, muted in mood.
11. *(6:47)—Medium-slow, almost processional. "I thought you said last time / would be the last time / but I guess that's what you said / the time before." Weary but triumphant, with a big rocking finish.
|2.||Stuck||7.||If I Were|
|5.||Ghost Hands||10.||Bug Bite|