|Add Date:||2022-08-21||Pull Date:||2022-10-23|
|Week Ending:||Oct 23||Oct 16||Oct 9||Oct 2||Sep 25||Sep 4||Aug 28|
|1.||Jan 22, 2023:||Total Sound
|4.||Oct 26, 2022:||Run-Away Radio
|2.||Dec 03, 2022:||Music Casserole
Sculpting the Exodus
|5.||Oct 19, 2022:||Run-Away Radio
|3.||Oct 27, 2022:||Oh Messy Life
|6.||Oct 15, 2022:||Music Casserole
Walking Toward Winter
1. (0:33)—Loud breath, strings ascending dramatically. Play with 2.
2. *(4:34)—Mid-tempo. Severe string vamping. Dramatic ending. "Fading, falling, melting, sinking."
3. *(3:25)—The single. Mid-tempo, dark, focused psych rock. Doubled drums, noir guitar.
4. *(2:42)–Fast, pulsing Suicide-type beat. Whispering, organ. Beat gets louder, song gets maximal.
5. *(5:02)—Mid-tempo. Rising synths, lots of vocal layers. Massive orchestral post-rock second half.
6. *(4:13)—No beat, free tempo. Washes of THX textures and strings. This Mortal Coil "Song to the Siren" feel.
7. (5:03)—Slow, drums enter briefly in the middle. Ominous synths, psychedelic strings. Final third is gentler, with acoustic guitar and soft percussion.
8. (6:08)—Slow, waltz time. Strummed guitar, stand-up bass, military drums. Fuzz guitar solo.
9. (5:40)—Very slow, piano and voice to start. Strings enter gradually. Extreme, bone-chilling second half.
10. (3:54)—Slow. Mostly acoustic guitar and voice, with a minimal beat and background strings. "You'll keep your body and restore your soul six times in your life / each time will be more bold."
|1.||Tonglen / In Vain||6.||Walking Toward Winter|
|5.||Sculpting the Exodus||10.||Oracle Song|