|All / Live Plus One|
|Album:||Live Plus One||Collection:||General|
|1.||Jun 01, 2006:||knifefishhappyhour |
Until I Say So
|2.||Apr 07, 2004:||It's a Punk World After All |
Double CD of live All and Descendents tracks. There are some covers thrown in for good measure. I guess the easiest comparison is to ¡§Liveage,¡¨ an old album of a live Descendents concert. Production here is better and the songs are each pulled from different performances, so they don¡¦t sound as awkward if played individually. All are about 2-3 minutes. You¡¦re probably familiar with at least some of the songs and Descendents/All have always sounded good live, so you can¡¦t go wrong. If you¡¦re not, the sound here is energetic, guitar-driven pop-punk. Extremely catchy lyrics, mostly dealing with girls, angst about girls, and girls. In any case, here are my picks. I always liked the Descendents more, so my picks reflect that.|
02. pretty faithful to the original recording.
04. "She broke my dick." FCC violation¡K
05. I always thought this was a cute and romantic song.
13. neat guitar riff opens this one. No vocals.
19. catchy song, and longer too.
Everything here is terrific. Watch out for the length of some of them. They cut off kind of abruptly sometimes. Specifically, though¡K
02. off of the "Everything Sucks" album. One of the catchiest, most infectious songs. Ends abruptly though.
03. a classic. Off of "Milo Goes to College." Typical Descendents lyrics with Milo¡¦s distinctively whiny, urgent voice.
12. a little slower than the rest. Very whistful, geeky romantic lyrics and music. Easily the CD's best track!!!
|1.||Fairweather Friend||22.||Carry You|
|2.||Skin Deep||23.||My Dad Sucks|
|3.||Can't Say||24.||I'm the One|
|4.||She Broke My Dick||25.||Hpe|
|5.||Until I Say So||26.||Thank You|
|7.||Breakin' Up||28.||Mr. Bass|
|8.||Better than that||29.||Weinerschnitzel|
|10.||Honey Peeps||31.||I Like Food|
|11.||She's My Ex||32.||Silly Girl|
|12.||World's on Heroin||33.||Coffee Mug|
|13.||Birds||34.||Get the Time|
|14.||I Want Out||35.||Myage|
|21.||Hate to Love||42.||All-O-Gistics|