Everything here sounded terribly repetitive. If you enjoy REALLY slow, hazy vocals accompanied by equally slow music, then go ahead and play this. The vox reminded me a bit of My Bloody Valentine. However, this group isn’t nearly as interesting in my opinion. All the tracks sort of blend together in one blob of colorless sound. Number 5 was the most interesting.
1. Almost ambient-sounding. Droning loop with hazy vocals layered on top.
2. Persistent keyboard beat loop and the same type of vox.
3. Soft acoustic guitar keeps a beat and is joined by different string instruments throughout. Really slow, but kind of nice.
4. Really slow love song with deep acoustic guitar and a little bass.
5. Kind of poppy. I actually enjoyed this one the most. The vocals aren’t so sluggish and there’s a lot going on musically… Neat percussion, electronic effects, guitars, strings, etc. MY PICK.
6. Nothing special here. Pretty typical track for this album.
8. Acoustic guitar sounds almost country-ish.
9. Guitar, light horn work, and some other string instrument, though I can’t tell what it is.
10. Sounds like everything else here.
12. Starts off sounding like a Dylan-style acoustic guitar song. One of the better tracks in my opinion.