|Azure Ray / Burn & Shiver|
|Album:||Burn & Shiver||Collection:||General|
|1.||Tue, 10 Jul 07:||Edwin|
Lost and Found
|4.||Thu, 09 Feb 06:||chizzy|
Eran Mukamel (Canadian ragtime)
|2.||Sat, 02 Jun 07:||Boo Radley|
Biff Bang Pow
|5.||Fri, 05 Dec 03:||Riina|
Distraction-Limited: 2003 Album Week
|3.||Fri, 04 May 07:||Kristle|
Something about music
|6.||Fri, 17 Oct 03:||Riina|
Everything here sounded terribly repetitive. If you enjoy REALLY slow, hazy vocals accompanied by equally slow music, then go ahead and play this. The vox reminded me a bit of My Bloody Valentine. However, this group isn’t nearly as interesting in my opinion. All the tracks sort of blend together in one blob of colorless sound. Number 5 was the most interesting.|
1. Almost ambient-sounding. Droning loop with hazy vocals layered on top.
2. Persistent keyboard beat loop and the same type of vox.
3. Soft acoustic guitar keeps a beat and is joined by different string instruments throughout. Really slow, but kind of nice.
4. Really slow love song with deep acoustic guitar and a little bass.
5. Kind of poppy. I actually enjoyed this one the most. The vocals aren’t so sluggish and there’s a lot going on musically… Neat percussion, electronic effects, guitars, strings, etc. MY PICK.
6. Nothing special here. Pretty typical track for this album.
8. Acoustic guitar sounds almost country-ish.
9. Guitar, light horn work, and some other string instrument, though I can’t tell what it is.
10. Sounds like everything else here.
12. Starts off sounding like a Dylan-style acoustic guitar song. One of the better tracks in my opinion.
|1.||Favorite Cities||7.||A Thousand Years|
|2.||The New Year||8.||While Im Still Young|
|3.||Seven Days||9.||Your Week Hands|
|4.||Home||10.||We Exchanged Words|
|5.||How You Remember||11.||Raining in Athens|
|6.||Trees Keep Growing||12.||Rest Your Eyes|