|Cosmos, the / Sort Of, not Really|
|Album:||Sort Of, not Really||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2002-09-23||Pull Date:||2002-11-25|
|Week Ending:||1 Dec||17 Nov||10 Nov||3 Nov||27 Oct||13 Oct||6 Oct||29 Sep|
|1.||Nov 24, 2010:||Wednesday Night Live |
Why Do I Remember?, Good Job, Joshua
|4.||Jul 24, 2003:||Off the Path |
|2.||Apr 29, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge |
|5.||Jul 13, 2003:||Oh Messy Life |
Why Do I Remember?
|3.||Oct 05, 2003:||Oh Messy Life |
|6.||Jun 01, 2003:||Oh Messy Life |
Whats Black and White
The Cosmos "Sort of. Not Really. Kind of. But Badly Executed" - Three kids from Palo Alto playing some indie rock/pop. Everything on here is really soft and laid back like a nice fuzzy blanket. Nothing will blow you away, but it is quite pretty. Recommended for anyone playing pop or softer rock music.|
My Picks: 2, 5, 8
Katie P. 9/5/02
1) Soft uptempo tune. Good solid beat with light jangly guitars and vocals.
2) Cute indie pop tune. Fast midtempo. Sweet vocals with catchy lyrics. Ends with some movie clip (maybe).
3) Slower and dragging. Nice and pretty.
4) Strumming guitars start it off. Nice midtempo with soft vocals and soft instruments. Nice laid back feel.
5) Uptempo and pretty. Catchy lyrics with a nice bass line. Cool break down section.
6) Midtempo beat that starts pretty simple and then gets a slightly more interesting beat for the verses.
7) Starts with just vocals and then band comes in with a faster midtempo beat. Drops off to a slower beat and then back again.
8) Solid midtempo with strumming guitars and soft vocals. Nice instrumentation. Lush and full with strings and bells. The beginning is a little boring, but the end is great.
9) Acoustic guitar starts it off. Midtempo tune. Just vocals and guitar. Very nice.
10) Nice guitar line starts it off to a midtempo tune. Instrumental.
11) Midtempo quiet tune. Cute and simple.
|1.||Whats Black and White||6.||Punk Rock Mix Tape|
|2.||Ramos||7.||Why Do I Remember?|
|3.||Good Job, Joshua||8.||The Corpse Who Came to Dinnr|
|4.||Beady Eyes Malone||9.||Cause It, Pacer|
|5.||Strategies||10.||Kiss of the Kings|
|11.||To a Hawflake From Ablur|