No, songs 1 and 11 are not in "german" but in Bulgarian. Supposedly Mira Aroyo from the band is bulgarian or of bulgarian descent.
1 is kinda good but the lyrics aren't audible.
Both 1 and 11 remind of vocals on the 80's bulgarian dark-wave bands Nova Generacia (New Generation) and Revu (Review)
Your Imaginary Friend Reviewed 2002-10-29
New wavey electro synth pop. Fem vocs, in German (?), English, with obligatory “cute” accent (Japanese?). This sounds like retro Depeche Mode, OMD, ODW blah blah in a lot of ways with “cool” elements like fuzzy vocs and noise here and there. All the rage: “electroclash” (?), hyped to death, good stuff but makes me think my jeans are pegged again.
1) dark new wave dance feel, german (?)
2) upbeat disco feel w/ engrish foreign accent, cute poppy
3) house rhythm, blippy, dancy beat
4) really reminds me of Missing Persons or Kim Wilde, slower
5) casio funky beat, Thomas Dolby now, instrumental despite vocal-like synths
6) dreamy pop feel, rock-ish beat
8) blippy dance feel
9) simple 1-2 beat
10) darker weird feel, somehow heavier
11) vocs in german (?), slower, noisier
12) upbeat w/ the electro hand clap, techno feel, sounds like “the hit”, or at least like their last one
13) good beat you can dance to, driving jungle rock-ish false ending at 0:45 remaining, synth solo
14) more buried spooky indecipherable vocs, dark synth pop, subdued rhythm
15) straight up new wave dance