|Artist:||Christmas Decorations||Added:||Nov 2002|
|Add Date:||2003-03-24||Pull Date:||2003-05-26|
|Week Ending:||May 18||Apr 27||Apr 13||Apr 6|
|1.||Apr 12, 2016:||does radio suck?
|4.||Aug 08, 2009:||lost and found
Tables and Chairs
|2.||Jan 06, 2010:||Lost Verses
|5.||May 21, 2009:||orangeasm
|3.||Dec 25, 2009:||The Courtesy Flush - the tiger woods holiday spectacular
|6.||Jun 14, 2008:||Lost and Found
A Random Hill
1. melodic, minimal vignette. guitar melody with gamelan sounds.
2. small vignette, minimal and sweet. similar instrumentation.
3. fluttering sounds + wandering melody from heavily chorus-ed guitar.
4. goth guitar, bass, sequencer. tension keeps forward motion.
5. also dark. driven mostly by bass melody. nice sounds.
6. bass and guitar with sequencer blips and sounds. cool.
7. distorted vocals and melodica. cryptic and playful.
8. very cute song. vocals like beat happening and beach boys backing vocals. chorus-ed out guitar, blips from sequencer.
9. sequencer driven, with half-spoken vocals, cryptic and playful
10. nice gamelan-like sounds with bu-duh-duh vocals in background.
11. sequencer rhythms drive the song, along with vocals.
12. nice beeps and sounds like microstoria. vocals + melodica.
13. mostly sequencer blips. nice texture.
|1.||Cricket Broom||7.||Orange Suit|
|2.||Brittle Stem||8.||A Random Hill|
|4.||Opto-Isolator||10.||Tables and Chairs|
|5.||Model 91||11.||Build a House|
|6.||Small Window||12.||Hen's Teeth|