|Boards of Canada / Twoism|
|Artist:||Boards of Canada||Added:||11/2002|
|Add Date:||2003-01-13||Pull Date:||2003-03-17||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||16 Mar||9 Mar||2 Mar||23 Feb||16 Feb||9 Feb||2 Feb||26 Jan|
|1.||Oct 29, 2021:||Alien Hour |
|4.||Nov 09, 2016:||deep storage |
|2.||Nov 09, 2017:||moodswings |
|5.||Oct 21, 2015:||radio seven |
|3.||Mar 15, 2017:||radio seven/deep storage N°50 |
|6.||Oct 08, 2015:||radio seven |
this is a reissue of their rare self-released 1995 debut (originally, only 100 vinyl copies were pressed and supposedly, people were paying over $1000 for a copy!!) the tracks sound pretty different but they all have a similar trip-hop feel and beat. all tracks are pretty good – these guys can do no wrong. my favorites are: #1 #2 #5 #8.|
1. slow and melodic. think windshield wipers in the rain.
2. spooky with a pretty interesting beat.
3. fun, short little track that sounds like a video game.
4. a dark, evil-sounding track with a harder beat. (note: when track stops, there’s a bit of silence, then a short jazzy interlude, before #5 starts.)
5. similar to #1 with a nice lazy beat. ends with another cute little interlude.
6. weirdly creepy
7. quiet and minimal. this is a short track!
8. droney with musicbox-like sounds throughout. (i think the last 1:30 is supposed to be a hidden bonus track? not sure though)
|3.||Iced Cooly||7.||Melissa Juice|