this is a reissue of their rare self-released 1995 debut (originally, only 100 vinyl copies were pressed and supposedly, people were paying over $1000 for a copy!!) the tracks sound pretty different but they all have a similar trip-hop feel and beat. all tracks are pretty good – these guys can do no wrong. my favorites are: #1 #2 #5 #8.
1. slow and melodic. think windshield wipers in the rain.
2. spooky with a pretty interesting beat.
3. fun, short little track that sounds like a video game.
4. a dark, evil-sounding track with a harder beat. (note: when track stops, there’s a bit of silence, then a short jazzy interlude, before #5 starts.)
5. similar to #1 with a nice lazy beat. ends with another cute little interlude.
6. weirdly creepy
7. quiet and minimal. this is a short track!
8. droney with musicbox-like sounds throughout. (i think the last 1:30 is supposed to be a hidden bonus track? not sure though)