|Boards of Canada / Twoism|
|Artist:||Boards of Canada||Added:||11/2002|
|Add Date:||2003-01-13||Pull Date:||2003-03-17||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||16 Mar||9 Mar||2 Mar||23 Feb||16 Feb||9 Feb||2 Feb||26 Jan|
|1.||Thu, 09 Nov 17:||agent scully|
|4.||Wed, 21 Oct 15:||aandreaa|
|2.||Wed, 15 Mar 17:||aandreaa|
radio seven/deep storage N°50
|5.||Thu, 08 Oct 15:||aandreaa|
|3.||Wed, 09 Nov 16:||aandreaa|
|6.||Thu, 01 Oct 15:||aandreaa|
this is a reissue of their rare self-released 1995 debut (originally, only 100 vinyl copies were pressed and supposedly, people were paying over $1000 for a copy!!) the tracks sound pretty different but they all have a similar trip-hop feel and beat. all tracks are pretty good – these guys can do no wrong. my favorites are: #1 #2 #5 #8.|
1. slow and melodic. think windshield wipers in the rain.
2. spooky with a pretty interesting beat.
3. fun, short little track that sounds like a video game.
4. a dark, evil-sounding track with a harder beat. (note: when track stops, there’s a bit of silence, then a short jazzy interlude, before #5 starts.)
5. similar to #1 with a nice lazy beat. ends with another cute little interlude.
6. weirdly creepy
7. quiet and minimal. this is a short track!
8. droney with musicbox-like sounds throughout. (i think the last 1:30 is supposed to be a hidden bonus track? not sure though)
|3.||Iced Cooly||7.||Melissa Juice|