Recorded in Felton, Montara, & Scotland, this local group performs traditional Scottish dances. Nothing too exciting – but they’re local and they’re good so give them a play. I recommend the following:
1. Old-fashioned, elegant set of dances.
3. Some nice, bouncy marches.
5. Nice solo fiddle intro to this folk song.
7. String harmonies work well in this dance.
9. Set of strathspeys. Quiet vocals.
12. Well-played set of traditional dances.
13. Ashokan Farewell, sad & lovely.
18. Upbeat set of trad. reels w/clapping.