|Artist:||Sea and Cake, the||Added:||Jan 2003|
|Label:||Thrill Jockey Records|
|Add Date:||2003-02-24||Pull Date:||2003-04-28|
|Week Ending:||May 4||Apr 20||Apr 13||Mar 30||Mar 23||Mar 16||Mar 9||Mar 2|
|1.||Feb 25, 2005:||Distraction-Limited
|4.||Apr 28, 2003:||Play it by ear
|2.||Jul 30, 2004:||Distraction-Limited
|5.||Apr 18, 2003:||The Back Of The Class
|3.||Feb 05, 2004:||15 miles till skillday
Try Nothing, Mr. F, Interiors, One Bedroom
|6.||Apr 08, 2003:||Hot off the Grill
1. upbeat, stereolab or belle & sebastian-like song with long sweet intro before vocals come in, spacy at the end and fades out…
2. acoustic + vocal backbone. jazz guitar harmonies. not great.
3. dancy, electronica beat-driven song with catchy vocal melody. wah-wah keyboards. think saint etienne with mcentire’s beats.
4. chilled out, also driven by beats and voice.
5. upbeat and dancy. happy vocal melody. very saint etienne in its upbeat disco feel.
6. loungy with jazz guitar harmonies, latin feel. sweet vocal melody.
7. very down tempo, spacious and beautiful. changes mood and picks up at end. great song.
8. more upbeat, culminates with too many vocal tracks of prekop.
9. loungy touch of latin acoustic/vocal backbone. a nice little number.
10. dancy, beat driven cover of david bowie featuring aluminum group.
|1.||Four Corners||6.||One Bedroom|
|2.||Left Side Clouded||7.||Interiors|
|3.||Hotel Tell||8.||Mr. F|
|4.||Le Baron||9.||Try Nothing|
|5.||Shoulder Length||10.||Sound and Vision|