|Bran(...)Pos / Twat/Face|
|Label:||Chitah! Chitah! Soundcrac|
|Add Date:||2003-04-07||Pull Date:||2003-06-09||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Jun 8||May 4||Apr 20||Apr 13|
|1.||Jun 06, 2003:||The Digital/Analog War |
|3.||Apr 14, 2003:||Stirling's Approximation |
|2.||Apr 28, 2003:||Stirling's Approximation |
|4.||Apr 09, 2003:||Brownian Motion |
Bay Area experimental electronic/noise. A lot of looped samples of voices, trebly jangly sounds, blips of high frequency tones. At moments it reminds me of some aggressive japanese jungle that I’ve heard, but here it is more academic, maybe more playful. All songs are challenging to listen to, except the poppy #1. 5, 1, 3.|
1. soft synth, kraftwerky pop with beat coming in at ~1:05.
2. ghostly. looped samples of moans, digestive sounds, whispers.
3. blips, high freq. brief points of trebly jungle/noise, japanese?
4. samples of voices, looped rhythmically and in near unison. nice.
5. high freq, jangly sounds, percussive. I especially like the last 5 min.
|1.||Dr. Deetroit||3.||Lion 'share|