|Various Artists / 2 Bombardiranje New Yo|
|Album:||2 Bombardiranje New Yo||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Mar 2003|
|Add Date:||2003-04-14||Pull Date:||2003-06-16|
|Week Ending:||Jun 15||May 18||May 4||Apr 27||Apr 20|
|1.||Aug 03, 2015:||Everything A to Z week 05 Everything A To Z |
Get Out of My Life Woman
|4.||Apr 30, 2003:||Brownian Motion |
|2.||Jun 11, 2003:||Brownian Motion |
Stvoreno Za Nju
|5.||Apr 28, 2003:||Stirling's Approximation |
Invasion of the Reverb Snatc
|3.||May 14, 2003:||Brownian Motion |
|6.||Apr 23, 2003:||Brownian Motion |
Da Li Smijes?
|Your Imaginary Friend|
FUCKING INCREDIBLE! Croation comp of rock and other strange eastern bloc creations. Each artist contributes a pair of songs. Lots of psyche, garage rock, punk, surf, but all with a Croatian, eastern bloc bent. There is something strange about Balkan, Czech type rock bands. Quite often they end up emulating western prog bands, but always fail to not brand it with their own strange sentiment. Same goes for this cd, but on a rock level. There is some kick ass garage, art rock, and unclassifiable stuff here, and all of it has this twist to it that can only be explained by geographical means. This cd traveled a long way, managed to make it through customs (despite the cover art- another package from this guy was “lost”). So play it!!!|
1) a cappella duet, strange and desperate, in Croatian (I assume?)
2) even stranger a cappella
3) swampy glammy garage rock, 12 bar mid paced boogie rock, slade?
4) slow-mid paced 70’s feel with phaser, epic ballad
5) upbeat punky electroclash feel somehow, undescribable besides cool!
6) cool near surf beat, rawkin guits, reverbed croation vocs, this is THE SHIT!
7) 60’s psyche feel, live, w/ awesome organ, iron butterfly meets pink floyd and the stooges
8) classic cover, totally 60’s psyche
9) punky rawkin
10) 12 bar funky blues
11) cool garage punk feel
12) garage rock
13) upbeat swampy rock, do they have swamps in croatia?
14) riffy rock, raw and bare
15) epic riff w/ powerchords taks off into 2/4 punk, old school hardcore feel
16) mortorhead driving rawk
17) surf! Slow and dark with sax, instrumental
18) upbeat spy surf, instrumental
19) glammy 70’s pop glam feel
20) glam punk, 2/4 beat
21) funk rock taste, great voc and Croatian twist
22) slightly swampy riffy rock
23) balladlike intro, fun rock feel after
24) punky upbeat driving, key of E