The American-Irish fiddler heats things up by blending her Celtic roots with everything from funk, hip hop, blues, Latin, and African sounds. It’s a great blend of world music styles.
*1. Upbeat, funky w/great male vocals.
2. Cool, uptempo instrumental w/a relaxed air.
3. Slow homage to No. Ireland w/a churchy choir.
*4. Sweet Afro-Irish uptempo blend.
5. Updated rocking version of Celtic classic w/vox.
*6. Latin-Irish uptempo dance.
7. Energetic polka w/nice blend pipe/fiddle/drums
8. Up/midtempo w/some cool sounds.
9. Upbeat world party dance sway. Kinda fun.
10. Spoken word poem w/slow orchestral back.
11. Can be led into by 10. A lovely slow air.
12. Funky jam reprise of 4. Fun.