|F-Minus / Wake Up Screaming|
|Album:||Wake Up Screaming||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2003-07-14||Pull Date:||2003-09-15||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||7 Sep||17 Aug||10 Aug||27 Jul||20 Jul|
|1.||Dec 02, 2009:||public noize racket |
|4.||Sep 02, 2003:||Happy Hour |
|2.||Apr 07, 2004:||It's a Punk World After All |
Not this Time
|5.||Aug 16, 2003:||On The Warpath |
Controversy (World of Shit)
|3.||Jan 29, 2004:||Dolce! -- Now with 100% More Tenley! |
Paid to Listen
|6.||Aug 16, 2003:||Between The 9 Worlds |
Recorded by Steve Albini, F-Minus come from the Los Angeles area and bring us some great hardcore punk with metal tendencies. Pretty fucking hard at times! The most impressive thing about them is that one of the singers, Erica Daking, can really fucking shriek hardcore! Occasionally they start to sound like some of the not-so-great Epitaph bands, but in general they pull themselves away well enough. Although some of the writing is mediocre and overdone, some songs work really well! Think also of Operation Ivy, the Distillers. |
4, 15, 1, 7, 6
1. fucking rock! midfast tempo, great hardcore vocals
2. hardcore punk, other singer sounds almost like Henry Rollins.
3. midfast tempo, metal guitar, i love her hardcore screams!
4. fucking rockin’ the shit out, vocal back and forth, hard as shit!
5. midtempo metal riff, repetitive.
6. catchy poppy accented hardcore
7. fast and hard descending chords. Great!
8. another midtempo metal riff with thick muted guitar sound
9. ok midfast tempo song.
10. decent track, her voice is fucking evil man!
11. catchy, midtempo, in your ugly face vocals.
12. fast, ok track, reminds me of a lot of bad punk (epitaph)
13. midtempo metal, a little more thought put into rhythm
14. midfast hardcore punk. not bad.
15. fast hardcore punk. this is the shit!
|1.||Sweating Blood||8.||Here Lies Jessica|
|2.||Not this Time||9.||The Iconoclast|
|3.||From Here||10.||Never Live to See|
|4.||Wake Up||11.||The Mind|
|5.||Mother of Suffering||12.||Out of Reach|
|6.||Survival||13.||Paid to Listen|
|7.||Brand Loyalty||14.||Controversy (World of Shit)|