|Album:||They Ate Themselves||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Robot Ate Me, the||Added:||Apr 2003|
|Label:||Swim Slowly Records|
|Add Date:||2003-06-02||Pull Date:||2003-08-04|
|Week Ending:||Jul 27||Jul 13||Jul 6||Jun 22||Jun 15||Jun 8|
|1.||Oct 16, 2004:||Pop Music Show
|4.||Jul 08, 2003:||lick my moody guitar
They Ate Themselves
|2.||Jul 24, 2003:||sad and dangerous
Our Bones Were Chalk
|5.||Jul 01, 2003:||The Lick My Moody Guitar Show
Sugar & My Rotted Teeth
|3.||Jul 09, 2003:||Fine Tuning Utopia
In the Brine
|6.||Jun 19, 2003:||the discovery channel
1, 3, 14, 6, 12, 5.
1. percussive start, sad indie vox + xylophones. midtempo pop
2. drum machine, fuzz bass. most upbeat song here. not bad!
3. slow ¾ drum machine, screechy keys, harmonica, great whiny vox.
4. midtempo groove with keys, accordion, monotone vox.
5. just keys + falsetto, pathetic and cute. slightly out strings at end.
6. midtempo pop song. nice, pavement kind of pop quirkiness
7. raygun sounds, acoustic, bad voice. not successful, too serious.
8. guitar harmonics, falsetto voice. mellow but rhythmic. not bad.
9. short synth interlude
10. accordion, acoustic, xylophone. bad strummy guitar pop at end.
11. acoustic guitar + intimate voice. ok, but too singer-songwriter-y
12. slow, stagnant accordion, quiet drums, string screeches. great!
13. acoustic riff, storyteller feel. i like for some reason. quiet at 4:15
14. acoustic + cute, hoarse voice. great overdriven drums at end!
15. bad cheesy acoustic arpeggiation. No.
16. quiet. sad vox, acoustic, mysterious chimy synth in background.
17. short sad acoustic + voice, ambient sounds by 2:00
|1.||Our Bones Were Chalk||9.||What It Felt Like to Fall|
|2.||Tied to the Car||10.||Everyone Was Still|
|3.||They Ate Themselves||11.||We Ate Each Other|
|4.||Sugar & My Rotted Teeth||12.||In the Brine|
|5.||You Smile||13.||What We Thought Was Fog|
|6.||A Harp||14.||Goodnight I Almost Died|
|7.||After the War||15.||They Kille Dyou|
|8.||Kept Our Hands Warm||16.||So We Stopped|