|Various Artists / Rough Guide Salsa Puerto Rico|
|Album:||Rough Guide Salsa Puerto Rico||Collection:||World|
|Label:||World Music Network|
|Add Date:||2003-08-04||Pull Date:||2003-10-06||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||5 Oct||28 Sep||14 Sep||7 Sep||24 Aug||17 Aug||10 Aug|
|1.||Jan 13, 2007:||Science Radio |
Todo Tiene Su Final
|4.||Jul 15, 2005:||The Dog and Pony show |
|2.||Jan 09, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Jan 05, 2005:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Vamonos Pa'l Carnaval
|3.||Dec 29, 2006:||"In Your Ear ..." with David Bug, for the woman on my mind and in my heart |
|6.||Sep 07, 2004:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Another winner. Some artists you probably know (Tito Puente, Eddie Palmieri), others may be new (Yomo Toro, Nava), but all are good. It’s a blend of Puerto Rican and New York (Nuyorican) performers. It’s hot, sexy, and all worth a play.|
1. Female vox/hot horns/percussion. Yay.
2. Brassy w/a relaxed energy and good male vocals.
3. Jazzy w/a tight arrangement of piano/perc/horns/vocals.
4. A fast, delicious dance w/lots of energy & style.
5. Swinging orchestra w/great horns/vocals.
6. Relaxed salsa-jazz w/strong work from horns/perc.
7. Warm male vocals backed by a big band sound.
8. Another brass-driven track w/ cool vocals.
9. The master w/a Latin jazz romp. Oh yeah…
10. A more contemporary sound w/lazy vocals & a cool style.
11. A fast Latin hyper-jam.
12. Urban salsa w/great blend of chorus/strings/perc.
13. Female chorus/big drums. A more folk-salsa sound.