|Mongoloidian Glow / Mongoloidian Glow|
|Add Date:||2003-06-23||Pull Date:||2003-08-25|
|Week Ending:||24 Aug||20 Jul||6 Jul||29 Jun|
|1.||Aug 05, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff |
|4.||Aug 20, 2003:||Fine Tuning Utopia |
|2.||Jul 13, 2004:||The Literate Pop Fans |
|5.||Aug 18, 2003:||Radio Red Well |
|3.||Aug 29, 2003:||Stirling's Approximation |
|6.||Jul 16, 2003:||Bite and Hide |
|Elias (Dr Furious)|
Baltimore-based female guitar/drum duo known for their explosive live performances. A juxtaposition of pure dissonance on guitar and pure musicality on drums (undoubtedly one of the best drummers you have ever heard or seen live!!!). A juxtaposition of raw bitterness on lead vocals and riot grrrl melody on backing vocals. This is like a mini-version of Sonic Youth and Blonde Redhead. Dark, industrial, and goth like a fine tuning utopia. Guitar often sounds like grinding teeth on a cold metal. |
Play 1, 3, 6, 7
1. Nice drum work. Blunt, bitter, dissonant guitars. Some distortion and noise on the way. PLAY!
3. Mid-tempo… a dissonant groove into a disturbing chorus… sexy backing vocals… evasive prettiness and melody. PLAY!
6. Screeching noise for intro accompanied by explosive drum work. PLAY!
7. Rocks out into a disturbing dark groove with plenty of distortion. Nice backing vox. PLAY!
2: Slow, mid-tempo… ferocious rhythm attacks.
4. Generic indie-rockish… smoky, sparse, and slow
5. Same bitter metallic guitar sound… drum fire-works.
|3.||Mongoloidian Glow||6.||Hey Boy|