|Add Date:||2003-08-04||Pull Date:||2003-10-06||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Oct 5||Sep 28||Aug 24||Aug 17||Aug 10|
|1.||Nov 08, 2022:||Alien Hour
|4.||Jul 01, 2007:||Transmission Overload
|2.||Aug 05, 2011:||Music Casserole
|5.||Oct 02, 2003:||Eclectica
|3.||Sep 23, 2007:||Transmission Overload
|6.||Sep 24, 2003:||press and release
Snotty Female vocals and power chords!!
Produced by Jack Endino on the same label that brought us Dirty Power. There actually is an amputee in the band!
1. Really catchy punk rock with gang vocals during the chorus.
**2. Great punk guitar riff. Love song.
**3. Reminds me a lot of The Gits. Slower with powerful emotional singing. Halfway thru the song it gets twice as fast and rocks out including solo. This rocks.
4. Stupid lyrics yet I understand. Song title says it all.
5. Faster, male vocals, and short.
6. Another catchy one.
**7. Catchy, simple punk rock song that goes after Dubya. Great backing vocals. There is at least one fuck.
8. Theme song for the end of a drunken evening.
10. Two fucks.
11. Looking for a guy who understands when she’s out playing in a band.
Not sure why I like this but I do.
|1.||Want Dead||6.||She Said...|
|3.||No Mercy||8.||Put Me to Bed|
|4.||Psycho Bitch||9.||Bad Luck|
|5.||Vanity Fair Blackout||10.||Fistfighting|
|11.||She's Got It All|