|Artist:||Phillips, Britta & Wareham, De||Added:||Jul 2003|
|Add Date:||2003-10-13||Pull Date:||2003-12-15|
|Week Ending:||Nov 30||Nov 2||Oct 26||Oct 19|
|1.||Aug 02, 2007:||Fiction Romance
Knives From Bavaria
|4.||Oct 29, 2003:||Wednesday Morning Radio Program
|2.||Jan 15, 2004:||15 Miles til Sunday
|5.||Oct 22, 2003:||Wednesday Morning Radio Program
|3.||Nov 27, 2003:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
|6.||Oct 15, 2003:||sad and dangerous
6, 10, 1, 2, 9.
1. sweet midtempo pop song, boy/girl duet. nice, catchy.
2. driven by a catchy lounge beat, syncopated bass. supercute duet.
3. midtempo strummed guitars. mostly boy vox. almost like cracker.
4. very slow swing, dreamy diva vocals, a bit pop for me. shoegazer.
5. quiet arpeggiated guitar w/ boy vox. then grooves slow, builds.
6. classic squeaky vox between luna & galaxie 500. mellow. great!
7. spacy, wandering girl vox. her melodies are too close to pop diva.
8. cover of threw it away by angel corpus christi. midtempo groove,
distorted guitar. mostly boy vox, very typical luna application.
9. strummed guitars, breathy girl vox. wandering.
10. a worthy cover of silver jews’ amazing 1st song off american water.
amazing lyrics, so sad, so beautiful. good choice, dean.
11. cover of the doors’ indian summer. wandering, drony.
|1.||Night Nurse||6.||Hear the Wind Blow|
|2.||Ginger Snaps||7.||Your Baby|
|3.||I Deserve It||8.||Threw It Away|
|4.||Out Walking||9.||Knives From Bavaria|