|Album:||Black Motion Picture Experience||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Jul 2003|
|Add Date:||2003-07-14||Pull Date:||2003-09-15|
|Week Ending:||Sep 21||Sep 14||Aug 31||Aug 24||Aug 17||Aug 10||Aug 3||Jul 27|
|1.||Dec 02, 2017:||Music Casserole
|4.||Oct 05, 2007:||No Cover, No Minimum
Slaughter's Big Rip Off, Slaughter
|2.||Jul 21, 2009:||No Cover No Minimum at the Cafe Bohemian
|5.||Jun 14, 2007:||Sunshine ... in the Afternoon
|3.||Oct 21, 2008:||Mmmm...Tastes Like Candy
Monkey Hustle, The Human Tornado
|6.||Oct 31, 2006:||How Many Licks Does It Take, Mr. Owl
Dr. Black & Mr. Hyde, Blacula
Yes!!! FIFTY-THREE (count 'em!) original radio ads for the "blaxploitation" films of the 1970s. All the classics are here, plus some you've never heard of.
NOTE: All tracks are FCC clean, but some have "the N-word" and other racial slurs all over 'em. If that bothers you, stick to the recommended tracks below!
ALL TRACKS KICK ASS! Fo's Picks...
1. Cleopatra Jones: "She handles a car like a gun... she handles a gun like a man!"
2. Coffy: "If you cross her, she'll cream you!"
4. The Human Tornado: a bizarre Rudy Ray Moore monologue!
5. Shaft: can you dig it?
9. Slaughter: "he had a belly gun, 4 grenades, an automatic rifle, and a theory!"
10. Black Mama, White Mama: double trouble - blaxploitation AND chicks in prison!!
14. Blacula: "Dracula's soul brother… deadlier even than he!"
16. Black Shampoo: "His clientele all kiss and tell!"
17. Slaughter's Big Rip-Off: "He tore up the mob good; now they want him bad!"
18. Bucktown: "the greatest black attack pack you'll ever see!"
19. Black Gunn: "he's lookin' for the mutha that killed his brutha!"
22. Dr. Black & Mr. Hyde: "bring your momma, she'll like it too!"
23. Five on the Black Hand Side: lots of strange quotes in this one
25. Ghetto Freaks: "will make every part of you react with a new feeling!"
26. Hell Up in Harlem: "from Times Square to the stratosphere!"
29. Monkey Hustle: "booty-shakin', knuckle-bustin' action!"
33. Sheba Baby: "givin' gun bruthas the frizzies, and the Boss Man the tizzies!"
35. Three Tough Guys: "Black Moses, the Hammer, and the Preacher Man!"
38. Black Belt Jones: "see him train his own army of girl high-jumpers!"
40. Buck & The Preacher: "black power in the Old West!"
41. Abby: "a story of terror, lust, and exorcism!"
42. Black Streetfighter: "He's 60,000 volts of Black Power!"
45. Sugar Hill: "blood is red, voodoo is blue, sugar is sweet, revenge is sweeter!"
49. Darktown Strutters: "they can run you down and still look pretty!"
[ Fo ] - 7/11/03