Greek “ethnotrance,” featuring sexy vocals, psychedelic images, and backing by guitar, bass, keyboards, sampling, percussion, bagpipes, flute, accordion, and more. Interesting stuff w/lyrics by Kristi & music by her husband, guitarist Stathis Kalyviotis.
*1. Sexy with a relaxing hypno-groove.
2. Rhythmic blend of sounds w/a touches of the Middle East.
*3. Midtempo drone/chant w/cool trance background.
4. Uptempo w/a repetitive chorus and a playful energy..
*5. Sea sounds. Chorus. Guitar. Relaxed & very cool.
6. Midtempo w/whispered vocals & percussive accents from band.
*7. Uptempo rock w/strong use of bass/guitar/perc.
8. Quiet but very good vocals, mid-tempo and catchy.
9. High vocals, percussion. Uptempo w/an Arabic folk feel.
10. Driving beat w/a dark feel. Mid/uptemo. Cool.
*11. Dramatic trace w/good vocals/accordion.
12. Midtempo. A nice showcase for her voice.
13. Mid/uptempo rock. Long silence at 4:00 then assorted sounds.