|Add Date:||2003-12-29||Pull Date:||2004-03-01|
|Week Ending:||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 1||Jan 25||Jan 18||Jan 11|
|1.||Mar 04, 2012:||Instant Cat
|4.||Feb 12, 2004:||15 Miles til Sunday
|2.||Jul 12, 2004:||Cleanup on Aisle You
|5.||Feb 10, 2004:||Today is an Esoteric Day (To Blow Up a Post Office)
|3.||Feb 19, 2004:||Discarded, Recycled, and New
|6.||Jan 29, 2004:||15 Miles til Sunday
Best tracks: 3, 5, 7, 10.
1. Mellow, soft, heavily produced.
2. Groovey, I suppose. Trying hard for that early 70’s sound. Woo woo...
*3. Damn, it’s too catchy...can’t escape the happy vice...blast.
4. Bit of a Caribbean sound in the percussion. I do like the flute. One ‘hell’ in the first verse, if you mind that sort of thing.
*5. Piano, hand claps, and tambourine. Kinda cute.
6. Slower, bass heavy.
*7. Very languid, till it gets kind of orchestral. Quite pretty.
8. Piano, strummed guitar. The sad tale of a midwestern boy who wants to become a flight attendant.
9. Some southern gospel backing vocals, but they just end up sounding incongruous. Otherwise, it’s a nice song.
*10. Just when you think it can’t get any mellower... My vocabulary is strained. I can’t think of any more synonyms for ‘pretty’. But I think you get the idea.
|2.||Love Vibration||7.||Under Your Charms|
|4.||James||9.||Sparrows Over Birmingham|