Collages of electronics, child-like melodies and found sounds. A mix between the plunderphonics of People Like Us and heavy noisy electronics. As a member of Australia’s Severed Heads, Garry Bradbury has been making electronic music since the late 70’s. He must have been the member who gave the group it’s creepy eerie experimental side. Original, beautiful and eerie stuff. I love every track on here. Highly Recommended.
1)<starts slow> Bells and churps.
(((2))) crunching sounds, child-like piano melody and a kid sweetly saying, “love”.
3) A repetitive flute melody and a piano being played all over the place w/o repeats on top.
(((4))) Crunchy. Intriguing. Evolving keyboard melody, samples.
(((5))) So eerie. Grinding sounds, deep beat, crackling vocal samples. “They’re coming today. They’ve got a wheelbarrow in that van.”. excellent.
((6)) Dramatic, beautiful, slow. Vocals and electronics.
7) Light and fun melody with all kinds of sounds.
((8)) Light carefree melody with crunching noise.
((9)) Song plus bells play in alternating channels. Avoid headphones.
((10)) Cute sounds bouncing around and crunching sounds get layered in.
11) Slow, chirping, beats, tribal. Evolves into beeps and crunches.
((12)) Soaring sounds invade dramatically and off key a bit. Turns into a buzzing organ. Nice.
13) **FCC’s (lots of fucks)** noisey crunches with good almost dancey beats with breaks of vocal snippets. “I need welfare. My family deserves welfare”
14) Slow, atmospheric, synth-based, eerie, nice.