|Various Artists / Fado: Exquisite Passin|
|Album:||Fado: Exquisite Passin||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2003-12-29||Pull Date:||2004-03-01||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||29 Feb||15 Feb||1 Feb||18 Jan||11 Jan||4 Jan|
|1.||Sep 24, 2015:||Melange |
|4.||Jan 26, 2004:||Fly By Night |
Com Que Voz
|2.||Feb 24, 2004:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Jan 15, 2004:||forty degrees centigrade |
Talvez Se Chame Sandade
|3.||Feb 10, 2004:||Eclectica |
Com Que Voz
|6.||Jan 13, 2004:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Meu Amor E Marinheiro
Four gorgeous voices are showcased in this collection of female Fadistas. Amalia Rodrigues was perhaps the first modern star of Fado, the others come from this generation. All have voices full of passion, longing, & heartbreak. Wonderful, all of it!|
*1. Rich, warm, and lovely w/gentle guitars.
2. Melancholy with a delicate sense of loss.
3. Bass, guitar, and a voice full of emotion.
*4. Powerful vocals and much sadness.
5. More uptemo, a sweet folk dance.
*6. Melodic w/wonderful, warm vocals.
7. Strings & vocals mix well in this lament.
*8. Beautiful sadness with strings.
9. Rhythmic strings and another song of loss.
10. A more contemporary Fado sound. Nice.
*11. Not quite as mournful as others.
12. Lyrical w/some nice guitar work in the back.
13. Delicate strings & rich vocals.