|TRS-80 / Shake Hands with Danger|
|Album:||Shake Hands with Danger||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2003-12-08||Pull Date:||2004-02-09||Charts:||RPM/Electronica, Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||15 Feb||8 Feb||1 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan||11 Jan||4 Jan||28 Dec|
|1.||Aug 12, 2009:||Signal to Noise |
Hand Over Fist
|4.||Oct 14, 2004:||Murray's Approximation |
I Am Energy
|2.||Jun 12, 2009:||Signal to Noise |
|5.||Sep 06, 2004:||Short Song Marathon Part? |
To Explain Grades of Beef
|3.||Apr 18, 2008:||Music to Make Babies To |
|6.||Feb 10, 2004:||Lost In Space |
glitchy and noisey electronica that ranges from trip hop to drum and bass to stadium rock. The songs have good progression. Electronica with a real drummer. Nice beats, synths, sampling and lots of random vocal snippets. Reminds me of DJ Shadow (Endtroducing) and U.N.K.L.E. but with more experimentation. |
((1)) glitchy drum track, sliding synths, sampled vocal snippits
2) triphop with echoed vocals
((3)) synths, drum beat w/ vocals buzzing in each ear. -> mellow soft triphop w/ noise fits 4) omnimous organ, windsounds and static filled rapid beats.
5) sliding notes with drums, and soaring synths.
((6)) stadium rock with electronic sounds. this is probably sampling something i’m “too cool” to know.
7) found audio about cuts of beef with supermarket music
8) hard rapid beats breaking with some guy talking.
((9)) heavy dark beats and synths. U.N.K.L.E. like. Disintegrates and then returns.
((10)) chill beat, spooky synths and vocal samples: “what kind of question is that? Of course I’m wearing panties”
11) lounge music, drums, static, vocals, horns and synth strings combine.
12) glitchy beat with synths plus vocal samples. Pretty.
13) electronically tweaked jazz piece is overshadowed by live drum sound. Interesting but repetitive. FCC!
|1.||Cliff Evans||7.||To Explain Grades of Beef|
|2.||Air Mass||8.||I Am Energy|
|3.||Hand Over Fist||9.||Nylon|
|4.||Phantom Power||10.||Dont Mess with Illnois|