|Hdj Tom / Taste|
|Add Date:||2004-01-12||Pull Date:||2004-03-15||Charts:||RPM/Electronica, Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||22 Feb||15 Feb||1 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan|
|1.||Feb 16, 2004:||The Digital/Analog War |
Fresh, Pure, Economical
|4.||Jan 26, 2004:||The Digital/Analog War |
Syrup of Wild Rice
|2.||Feb 09, 2004:||The Digital/Analog War |
|5.||Jan 26, 2004:||Adventures in Volume |
|3.||Jan 28, 2004:||sad and dangerous |
|6.||Jan 21, 2004:||sad and dangerous |
The best thing out of Hungary since Bartok!!! This is some very nice glitchy almost experimental electronica using dark minimal beats and a lot of toy percussion sounds and stuttered dance-synth chords. Though the tracks on the first half of the album sound somehow incomplete, the songs on the second half resolve well and are quite nice. Excellent. 13, 4, 7, 12, 10, 11.|
1. upbeat glitchy noises w/ dub bass. gets dancier towards end.
2. very minimal beat, synth chords, blips here and there
3. stuttering dance-synth chords, very minimal beat, like a cd skipping
4. watery glitchy fart sounds over start-stop beat. excellent.
5. minimal beat w/ playful stuttering synth chords
6. steady dancy beat w/ glitch farts
7. nausea inducing start-stop intro, but steadily builds into chill beat.
8. upbeat, more disco type of beat w/ a touch of glitch buzzes
9. long quiet intro, buzzes, trebly percussion beat
10. dancy beat w/ bassline but distorted. not bad
11. mysterious repetitive piano chords, toy percussion noises
12. upbeat glitched out jungle beat, very nice at end.
13. dark electro beat, start stops in a catchy way.
14. pretty synth blips, disorienting beat. decent.
15. static-y noise w/ repetitive synth sample