|Album:||Wow/The Magic Fire Music||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Jackie O' Motherfucker||Added:||Nov 2003|
|Add Date:||2004-03-22||Pull Date:||2004-05-24|
|Week Ending:||May 23||May 16||May 9||May 2||Apr 25||Apr 18||Apr 11||Apr 4|
|1.||Feb 15, 2005:||Lick My Moody Guitar Show
|4.||May 18, 2004:||Lick My Moody Guitar Show
|2.||Oct 19, 2004:||Lick My Moody Guitar Show
|5.||May 17, 2004:||sound and the fury
|3.||May 31, 2004:||A Memorial Day Tribute
|6.||May 10, 2004:||Blood on the Streets of Baghdad
2. Faster, a bit more intense. Some dischord near the end.
3. Very slow, dark. Melancholy. Interesting guitar comes in around ten minutes.
4. Sort of continues on the theme from the end of the last one. Heavily distorted guitar line comes in.
5. Soft guitar melody comes in slowly, over a collage of soft, occasionally audible spoken vocal samples and something that sounds like a gong.
6. Strange, vaguely oriental sounding picking. Accelerating tempo. Bassoon solo?
7. Builds from silence into soft, quavering melody. High piano line enters, some sort of found percussion.
1. Psychedelic sort of groove. More found-sounding percussion. Gets progressively more intense, with faster and faster lead guitar.
2. Begins with strange percussive noises, moves on to strange whirs; pretty ambient, with just little rattles and blips every now and again. Guitar creeps in slowly, along with a spacey background drone. By the end there’s a fiddle solo, banging drums, and lots of odd sqwrring noises. Very very long.
3. Low, mournful bagpipe and triangle opens the song. There’s also a very sad sax solo. Moves on through xylophone, acoustic bass, and such. Also very long.
|3.||The Cage||8.||Lost Stone|
|4.||Second Ave||9.||Black Squirrels|
|5.||2AM||10.||Wow! I Love Horn|