|Lolls, the / Come on|
|Artist:||Lolls, the||Added:||Nov 2003|
|Label:||Extra Small Records|
|Add Date:||2004-01-26||Pull Date:||2004-03-29|
|Week Ending:||Mar 21||Mar 14||Mar 7||Feb 29||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8||Feb 1|
|1.||Dec 03, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
|4.||Apr 26, 2006:||distraction-limited |
Can You Pick Me Up
|2.||Sep 20, 2006:||At Your Local Dive |
|5.||Aug 13, 2005:||I was a teenage zombie |
|3.||Aug 03, 2006:||Stirling's Approximation |
|6.||May 18, 2005:||Epic Soundtracks |
When I Think of You
|pat blue ribbon|
The Lolls -- Come On|
Punky/garage/indie rock duo from SF. They've released a few 7"'s in the last couple of years -- everything from those records is here plus more. Great scorching sassy female vocals - distorted + screaming, plus revved-up guitar and harmonica. Lots of energy and angst -- great! Rock-on!
PICS: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 FCC:1
1. good guitar + pained lyrics -- FCC -"fucking"
2. fast rocker "I'm in love your girlfriend'
3. driving guitar, distorted screaming -- rocks
4. slower, sensitive emo-ish rock -- good
5. garage rock -- distorted guitar
6. punk - jarring vocals, great!
7. great punky guitar--sassy vocals-- rocks out!
8. slow moaning guitar, pavemnent-esque indie rock
9. bass line at beginning + vocals, then rock + distorted vocals
10. indie rock- vocal/acoustic guitar at beginning, then gets heavier towards end
|3.||Come on||8.||Letting Go|
|4.||I Don't Care||9.||Wrecked|
|5.||Can You Pick Me Up||10.||When I Think of You|