|Add Date:||2004-03-15||Pull Date:||2004-05-17|
|Week Ending:||May 16||May 9||May 2||Apr 25||Apr 18||Apr 11||Mar 28||Mar 21|
|1.||Aug 07, 2010:||Music Casserole
|4.||Apr 08, 2005:||Distraction-Limited
|2.||Jun 29, 2006:||Cognitive Overload
|5.||Sep 06, 2004:||The Longest Short Song Marathon
|3.||Jun 30, 2005:||Baptism of Solitude
|6.||May 12, 2004:||Baptism of Solitude
1. Starts with a strange electronic sound and they slowly create a playful post rock groove. No real vocals and a nice no wave guitar sounds, when it shows up.
**2. Funkier and much more no wave influenced. Quiet vocals which sound female but it’s the guy through a megaphone.
**3. Much more aggressive, sloppy, and punk. This turns into repetitive noise.
4. Quiet with some electronic sounds.
**5. Angular with more of the megaphone vocals. Percussion but not on a drum kit. Fun.
6. Clanking percussion.
7. Nice organic quite drones that slowly turn into a mellow guitar/drum track.
**8. Tense beginning with building percussion that slowly turns into a Kraut rock groove that would make Faust happy. The track mellows out and has an ambient electronic sound. This really does remind me of Faust or This Heat.
10. Fun stomp with repetitive choppy guitar.
11. Back to the slightly funky sound with a slight reggae/dub feel.
**12. Woa….odd rhythms, more megaphone vocals, clean no wave guitar with a blues solo thrown in. Wow.
13. The percussion is simpler, the guitar rocks and the track is short.
14. Sounds like improvised percussion with things found in the kitchen.
**15. Wonderful repetitive industrial loop that changes into sparse percussion and then into a full on improve jam.
16. Almost sounds like a bass but I don’t think there is any bass on the album. A nice guitar slowly shows up in the track. It’s slightly psychedelic and catchy.
Great stuff!! -mph
|1.||Look, You're on Tv||9.||Thank You|
|2.||Cold Sweat Part Xvi||10.||Pulp|
|3.||Chez Clix||11.||On Neon|
|4.||See-Thru Plastic||12.||Fight the Face|
|5.||Chrome Cabal||13.||They React!|
|7.||Bees Make Honey||15.||Tiny Steps|
|8.||Nein||16.||We Go Towards|