|Flying Luttenbachers, the / Systems Emerge From Complete|
|Album:||Systems Emerge From Complete||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Flying Luttenbachers, the||Added:||12/2003|
|Add Date:||2004-01-19||Pull Date:||2004-03-22|
|Week Ending:||14 Mar||29 Feb||8 Feb||1 Feb||25 Jan|
|1.||Jan 19, 2007:||Memory Select |
Kkringg Number One
|4.||Feb 24, 2004:||meat man whistle punching sex contest |
Kkringg Beyond Ngggg
|2.||Jun 30, 2006:||The Horror of Prog Mountain V |
Kkringg Beyond Ngggg
|5.||Feb 07, 2004:||On The Warpath |
|3.||Mar 10, 2004:||brownian motion |
Rise of the Irudescent Behem
|6.||Feb 02, 2004:||The Digital/Analog War |
The Flying Lutenbachers
1. Lots of staticy feedback noise. Short track.
2. Syncopated beat, affected off-beat guitar. Turns into more staticy noise with the drumming more sporatic.
3. Spastic guitar over thumping drums. Some bleeps come in to join the mix.
4. Crisper drumming with more spastic guitar freak-out.
5. Drums all over the place with even FREAKIER guitar. Some blips and bleeps here and there.
6. *Some haunting sample in the background with syncopated drumming and the sounds of someone banging on a piano. Other random sounds get put in the mix that its hard for me to identify. Lots of sampling. Some horns. Pretty cool.
7. Piano, syncopated drums, more horn samples, some scratchy noise. Some interplay of piano and driving noise. Some wailing guitar comes in. At around the 10 minute mark you get some relief with some tinkly piano, then back to the NOISE. More relief (this time from the guitar) and around the 13 minute mark. Its a little much trying to make 20 minutes out of this&and then after all that it just ends abruptly.
Experiments in noise music. Sampling, syncopated drums and random piano-banging define this album. Some interesting bits, but a lot of the tracks seem indistinguishable from one another, and the 20 minute final track makes you wonder why the whole album wasn't just released as one very long song. *shrug* Track 6.
|1.||Entropic Field/Total Disorde||4.||Kkring Number Two|
|2.||Kkringg Beyond Ngggg||5.||Thrumm'd Hte (For M)|
|3.||Kkringg Number One||6.||Thorned Lattice|
|7.||Rise of the Irudescent Behem|