|Artist:||Stereo Total||Added:||Dec 2003|
|Label:||Kill Rock Stars|
|Add Date:||2004-01-26||Pull Date:||2004-03-29|
|Week Ending:||Mar 28||Mar 21||Mar 14||Mar 7||Feb 29||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8|
|1.||Apr 30, 2022:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|4.||Jan 18, 2017:||deep storage
|2.||Sep 26, 2017:||Waste FM
A La Sortie Du Lycee
|5.||May 13, 2011:||Wee Animalcules (guest D. Cannibal)
|3.||May 06, 2017:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|6.||Jan 30, 2009:||The Pants Down Oval Office
Play 18, 2, 8, 10, 1, 6, 12, 16, 17, 20
1. Mata Hari meets Brigitte Bardot. Seductive steady electro tempo, sparse noisy effects.
2. Fuck yeah... Gimme tambourine and garage guitar riffs. I am in my Go-Go boots dancing naked. Can you see me?
3. Male lead vox. '60s guitar solos, melancholic verse, juicy innocent female chorus vox.
4. Mid tempo. Melodramatic in that Italian/French sense of the word. Think European post-war (WWII) pop.
5. Deliciously cute. It will make you swing your hips. Cathcy. Lots of funky percussion and some funky strings.
6. Think of Fred Astaire acting out that "singing in the rain" scene but in a French 60s movie overtaken by some psych-pop hipness.
7. Spacy and teary. Simple melodic synth lines
8. Fuck yeah... rocking awesome... electro punkish... METAGALACTICALY noisy... punchy. Fuzzy garage guitar leads. Let's fucking ROCK!
9. Synth popy. Infectious synth lines and vox.
10. This is some crazy ass strung out Honky Tonky rhythm passed through shitloads of fuzzed up distortion and pure electroclashy noise. Fucking awesome.
11. This makes me think MERENGUE... the national dance of Dominican Republic. Gently noisy and scandalously cute.
12. Fast, raucous and bouncy. Let's riot!
13. Amusement-park/circus melodic lines, electroclashy/techno dance beats.
14. Slow and melodramatic. Cry your eyes out!
15. This reminds of Pizzicato Five... like A LOT. Does she sing in Japanese? The Stereo Total female singer's originally from France and she usually sings in this crazy language which is half German-half French. Isn't she great?
16. 1960s French psych-garage pop. Great shit.
17. Another great 60s psych pop number. Deliciously cute. Does she sing about the history of rock'n'roll? She's going through a list of 50s/60s rock stars in her irresistable cute French accent.
18. Yeah... BILL... this is for you man! From me to YOU. Just play it for Bill C... ok? Slashy, noisy with great fucking monsterous oooouuuuh's.
19. Remix of another Stereo Total track with English lyrics. Casio beats and Yoko Ono-ish vox. Rediculous ambient synth sound effects.
20. Great dance track/remix. Lots of noise and plenty of heavy beat to mix into JC's and Jack's shows.
|1.||Ach Ach Liebling||11.||Moustique|
|2.||Lunatique||12.||La, Ca, Usa|
|3.||Supergirl||13.||L'appareil a Sous|
|4.||Furore||14.||Grand Prix Eurovision|
|5.||Schon Von Hinten||15.||Ushilo Sugata Ga Kile!|
|7.||Cosmonaute||17.||Ex Fan Des Sixties|
|8.||Aua||18.||A La Sortie Du Lycee|
|9.||Und Wer Wird Sich Um||19.||The Other Side of You|
|10.||Tu M As Voulue||20.||Schon Von Unten|