|Aelters / Ardchild'com.Undo|
|Add Date:||2004-03-01||Pull Date:||2004-05-03||Charts:||RPM/Electronica, Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||2 May||25 Apr||18 Apr||4 Apr||21 Mar||14 Mar||7 Mar|
|1.||Sep 06, 2004:||Short Song Marathon Part? |
|4.||Apr 20, 2004:||Eclectica |
|2.||Apr 30, 2004:||Distraction-Limited |
|5.||Apr 17, 2004:||15 Miles til Sunday - Exploring the A-File |
|3.||Apr 28, 2004:||Stirling's Approximation |
|6.||Apr 02, 2004:||Distraction-Limited |
WOW, THIS IS A GREAT FUCKING FIND!!! Aelters is from France and I believe has connections with Tigerbeat6. There are some incredible constructions from cut up samples, glitched out beats, often aggressive, sometimes strangely pretty, and occasionally nodding its head to raunchy electro. Don’t just explore my hastily considered suggestions because there is a lot of variation within his craft. If you’re in the right mood, this will hit the spot oh so well. Play also with Autechre, Matmos. 12, 4, 8, 6, 11, 14.|
1. great intro noisy samples
2. really upbeat, driving, dirty thick sample-laden, a lot going on
3. short sample of children in french
4. very well constructed from broken samples w/ midtempo vertigo beat, some glitch towards the end. really fucking cool.
5. short children samples
6. frenetic start-stop glitchy beat, really catchy, aggressive.
7. midtempo driving beat, steadier sprinkled w/ cut up samples
8. reversed children samples made into pretty synth chords. cool.
9. all about the flanger, getting more abstract, not quite successful.
10. wet glitch sound w/ really upbeat aggressive beats
11. midtempo groove w/ great FM glitch sounds, almost dance-able
12. raunchy beat, almost electro-clash in feel, but w/ cut up samples
13. slow midtempo w/ repetitive loop and toy synth sound
14. lots of organ arpeggio, raunchy bassline, changes a lot, epic
15. abstract time warp of samples. great.
16. aggressive glitch, breaks midway to great noisy epic synth.
|2.||K no P||10.||3YR'S Helix|
|3.||Id'worldnite||11.||Sarki Panki & I|
|5.||Las Couettes Soap||13.||Diskrgtik Part 2|